EVO GRO™Ooltewah, TN
A breakthrough hair growth modality with regenerative advantages and promising outcomes.
EVO GRO MSC Extracellular Vesicles (EVs/Exosomes) derived from Wharton's Jelly, with over 300 growth and regrowth factors. These factors influence hair growth through cellular proliferation to prolong the anagen phase, induce cell growth, and stimulate hair follicle development. MSCs in dermal papilla cells is considered a key factor in stimulating hair growth.
The mechanism of action of EVO GRO MSC EV's is cell to cell communication, and as more cells are created, the hair grows out of the skin and reaches the surface. This have been shown to play a central role in hair morphogenesis and regeneration with potential for use as a treatment for hair loss.
EVO GRO™ VS PRP
It is well known that the number of stem cells decline dramatically as we age along with our ability to repair, rebuild, and regenerate tissue. EVO GRO has a thousand times stronger regenerative power due to numerous growth factors as compared to PRP.
- EVO GRO contains over 300 growth and regrowth factors.
- PRP produces less than 12 growth factors.
- EVO GRO is designed to repair and regenerate the dermal papilla cells.
- PRP has inconsistent results due to limited amounts of growth factors.
- EVO GRO is off the shelf and easily applied.
- PRP requires a blood draw and a centrifuge.
A growth factor is a naturally occurring secreted protein capable of stimulating cell proliferation, wound healing, and cellular differentiation. Growth factors are important for regulating a variety of cellular processes and typically act as signaling molecules between cells.
Different growth factor families including the epidermal growth factor (EGF)-related ligands, fibroblast growth factors (FGF), transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta), insulin-like growth factor (IGF), hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF), and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) have been shown to be crucial for the regulation of the hair cycle and hair growth.
EVO GRO™ Hair Generation
Due to the unique functions of EV's, they offer several benefits that contribute directly to the issue of hair loss in patients. Based on the available studies, some of the advantages of EVO GRO Hair Regeneration Therapy are:
- Promotes natural regeneration and activation of hair follicle growth.
- Has healing properties that repair tissues and revitalize the scalp through its multiple growth factors.
- Supports the hair growth cycle by ushering the human hair follicles to enter its anagen phase sooner to restart the production of new hair strands.
- Prolongs the growing stage by delivering signals that continuously tell the follicles to produce hair.
- Prevents further hair loss by delaying the start of the catagen phase where the hair stops growing.
Advantages of EVO GRO™
- Off the shelf use.
- No blood draw or spinning of centrifuge.
- Acellular – no live cells.
- Over 300 Growth factors.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid.
- Topical and sub-dermal application.
- No reconstituting or matrix needed.
- Stored at -20c for 2 years.
- Noninvasive holistic approach to hair regeneration.
- Has the potential to increase the number of hair follicles in the growth phase
The knee consists of many components, making it highly susceptible to injury. Seeking professional treatment can greatly reduce pain and other symptoms while improving mobility, strength, flexibility, and range of motion. Common knee injuries include sprains, ligament tears, fractures, and dislocations. However, knee pain can arise from various health conditions and injuries, simple overuse, or…
Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that affects the tendons on the outside of the elbow. It can cause pain and tenderness on the outer part of your elbow when you perform certain activities. This article will review everything you need about tennis elbow and possible treatment options.Tennis elbow describes inflammation…
Medical weight loss and regenerative medicine are two things you should consider if you have struggled to lose weight and also want to restore your body to a more youthful state.Losing weight can be challenging for many people, despite fitness experts swearing you just need to consume fewer calories than your body needs daily. That…
Whether you are battling illness or a chronic condition or want to give your body that extra boost, consider nutritional IV therapy. By delivering nutrients directly to the bloodstream, this treatment offers the maximum benefit of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to keep you feeling and performing at your best. This…
A vitamin drip is a popular treatment method in alternative and regenerative medicine. Vitamin drips deliver essential vitamins and minerals directly into a person's bloodstream. This blog will explore the top three benefits of this innovative therapy and how it can enhance your health, athletic performance, and recovery.Vitamin drips, also called intravenous vitamin therapy (IVNT)…