EVO GRO™Ooltewah, TN
A breakthrough hair growth modality with regenerative advantages and promising outcomes.
EVO GRO MSC Extracellular Vesicles (EVs/Exosomes) derived from Wharton's Jelly, with over 300 growth and regrowth factors. These factors influence hair growth through cellular proliferation to prolong the anagen phase, induce cell growth, and stimulate hair follicle development. MSCs in dermal papilla cells is considered a key factor in stimulating hair growth.
The mechanism of action of EVO GRO MSC EV's is cell to cell communication, and as more cells are created, the hair grows out of the skin and reaches the surface. This have been shown to play a central role in hair morphogenesis and regeneration with potential for use as a treatment for hair loss.
EVO GRO™ VS PRP
It is well known that the number of stem cells decline dramatically as we age along with our ability to repair, rebuild, and regenerate tissue. EVO GRO has a thousand times stronger regenerative power due to numerous growth factors as compared to PRP.
- EVO GRO contains over 300 growth and regrowth factors.
- PRP produces less than 12 growth factors.
- EVO GRO is designed to repair and regenerate the dermal papilla cells.
- PRP has inconsistent results due to limited amounts of growth factors.
- EVO GRO is off the shelf and easily applied.
- PRP requires a blood draw and a centrifuge.
A growth factor is a naturally occurring secreted protein capable of stimulating cell proliferation, wound healing, and cellular differentiation. Growth factors are important for regulating a variety of cellular processes and typically act as signaling molecules between cells.
Different growth factor families including the epidermal growth factor (EGF)-related ligands, fibroblast growth factors (FGF), transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta), insulin-like growth factor (IGF), hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF), and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) have been shown to be crucial for the regulation of the hair cycle and hair growth.
EVO GRO™ Hair Generation
Due to the unique functions of EV's, they offer several benefits that contribute directly to the issue of hair loss in patients. Based on the available studies, some of the advantages of EVO GRO Hair Regeneration Therapy are:
- Promotes natural regeneration and activation of hair follicle growth.
- Has healing properties that repair tissues and revitalize the scalp through its multiple growth factors.
- Supports the hair growth cycle by ushering the human hair follicles to enter its anagen phase sooner to restart the production of new hair strands.
- Prolongs the growing stage by delivering signals that continuously tell the follicles to produce hair.
- Prevents further hair loss by delaying the start of the catagen phase where the hair stops growing.
Advantages of EVO GRO™
- Off the shelf use.
- No blood draw or spinning of centrifuge.
- Acellular – no live cells.
- Over 300 Growth factors.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid.
- Topical and sub-dermal application.
- No reconstituting or matrix needed.
- Stored at -20c for 2 years.
- Noninvasive holistic approach to hair regeneration.
- Has the potential to increase the number of hair follicles in the growth phase
People who suffer from an auto accident might not immediately realize the benefit of hiring a chiropractor for treating their injuries. Many of them might think that a surgeon or another medical professional is needed to fix the minor bumps and bruises caused during the accident.Like any other accident, an auto collision involves the body…
Chronic pain can be a debilitating condition that affects multiple areas of your life, making effective chronic pain treatment sought after by many. However, traditional methods for chronic pain often provide temporary relief. Fortunately, regenerative medicine, an ever-evolving field, has given hope and long-term relief to many.Regenerative medicine is a specialized branch of science that…
Since the severity of back pain can vary per patient and the type of injury, it is crucial to seek professional medical guidance from someone experienced in this field. Fortunately, a chiropractor has experience identifying and treating chronic back pain through a variety of non-invasive treatment options.Often, when one begins having back pain, they revert…
Tennis elbow can make daily tasks almost impossible due to the pain and discomfort it brings. If you are looking for tennis elbow treatment, sports rehabilitation may help. This treatment method involves various approaches and exercises to help restore strength and mobility so you can return to your sport/activity safely.Alternatively known as lateral epicondylitis, tennis…
The World Health Organization (WHO) has labeled obesity as a global health crisis. Obesity poses significant risks to one's physical and mental well-being. With the help of obesity treatment centers, it is possible to strategically and effectively combat this physical condition, stopping the ripple effect in its tracks.Scientifically defined as excessive body fat accumulation, obesity…